Sage Accounts NEW v25 Update
Sage Accounts v25 update, will be available soon for customers with a valid subscription or Sage Cover Extra contract.
Some of these features are only available in Sage 50cloud Accounts.
Sage Accounts v25 has great new features, including an option to undo previous bank reconciliations, the ability to check and back up your data while others continue to work, and more.
1.Reverse a bank reconciliation
In Sage 50cloud Accounts v25, you can now reverse a bank reconciliation that was also originally processed in Sage 50 Accounts v25.
Enable the reverse bank reconciliation option
To enable the reverse bank reconciliation option you must
- Click Help then click About.
- Under Sage 50c Microsoft Office 365 Integration check Entitled shows as Yes.
If you don’t have a valid Sage 50cloud Accounts licence, to upgrade please leave your details leave your details and we’ll be in touch.
What happens when you reverse a reconciliation
When you reverse a bank reconciliation the corresponding transactions are marked as unreconciled and the bank rec date is removed.
If you reverse a bank reconciliation that has any subsequent reconciliations, these reconciliations are also reversed.
Reverse a bank reconciliation
- Click Bank accounts and select the required bank account.
- Click Reconcile then click Reverse a reconciliation.
- Click the relevant reconciliation then click Reverse reconciliation.
- Click Yes then complete the backup process.
- Click Yes to confirm bank reconciliation reversal.
2. Back up your data while others are still working
In Sage 50cloud Accounts v25, you can now back up your data while other users are still working in the same company.
Just back up your data as you normally would. When you start the backup, Sage 50cloud Accounts briefly pauses other users while taking a quick data snapshot, then uses this to check and backup your data.
When backing up reports, if you don’t have the Use data path for reports option selected, you must get all users to log out before you can back up.
3. Sage Capture Approvals – review transactions
The Sage Capture mobile app is now even better with a new approvals option, giving you control of what’s posted to your accounts.
Using Sage Approvals you can review transactions posted using Sage Capture.
Before you can use Sage Approvals, the Office 365 administrator must enable the app.
- Sign in to Office 365 with a Sage Approval enabled Office ID.
- Click the app launcher , click All apps then click Sage Approvals.
- Click Sign In with your Office ID then, from the Select a company drop-down, click the relevant company.
- A list of transactions posted using Sage Capture appear. For the relevant transaction click DETAILS, then to:
- Approve a transaction – click APPROVE TRANSACTION.
- Reject a transaction – in the Reject Transaction box enter why the transaction is rejected, then click REJECT.
To approve up to five transactions at once, before you click DETAILS, select the check-box for each transactions, then click APPROVE.
4. Pay now buttons on emails
Make it easy for customers to pay you by adding a pay now button directly onto your invoice emails.
5. Making Tax Digital
Making Tax Digital is coming in April 2019, and will affect many small businesses. Sage 50cloud Accounts v25 helps you comply with the new legislation.
6. Bank Feeds improvements
Bank Feeds is now even easier to set up, and its simple to edit your Bank Feeds rules.
**Don’t have SageCover Extra and would like to upgrade to the latest version? …. Call us for a quote on 01473 530235 OR email us at email@example.com
We are 10% cheaper than Sage directly!