Learn key Customer (Sales Ledger/Debtors/Accounts Receivable) related tasks in Sage 50 Accounts.
Suitable for all levels, including new and existing users who either want to learn Sage or get the most out of their software.
The course has a ‘play and pause’ approach – learn whenever, wherever and however it suits you.
This course includes life-time access to:
- 25 video tutorials
- 6 session quizzes to enforce your learning
The following video tutorials are included in this course:
- Customers Overview
- Setting up a New Customer Record
- Setting up Customer Defaults
- Viewing a Customer Activity
- Entering Customer Batch Invoices or Credits
- Recording Customer Communications
- Posting Customer Corrections
- Customer Invoices & Credits Module:
- Entering Service Invoices
- Entering Product Invoices
- Printing Invoices
- Adding Logos & Text to Layouts
- Setting up Email Defaults
- Emailing Invoices
- Updating Customer Invoices
- Entering Customer Receipts
- Customer Reports & Debt Chasing
- Creating Customer Statements
- Dealing with Customer Bad Debt Write Off
- Customer Batch Changes
- Dealing with Customer Bounced Cheques
- Exporting Data
- Global Changes
- Hiding Wizards
- Microsoft Integration
- Tailoring your View
Rebecca Wooderson FMAAT
Passionate about all things Sage. Rebecca always jokes you could cut her in half like a stick of rock and see the words SAGE running through her!
Rebecca has used and trained people how to use Sage for 23 years. She spends most of her time travelling the UK delivering bespoke training and undertaking Sage consultancy work. She specialises in project management, processes and workflows.
Specific areas of expertise: Stock/SOP/POP, Charities, Projects
Video Tutorial Preview: