Sage 50cloud Accounts Essentials E-Learning
£39.20 – £79.20
Sage 50 Accounts Essentials E-Learning is a flexible online course that covers the essential aspects of using Sage 50 Essentials. From setting up your accounts system, through to using your software on a day-to-day basis. Our price for 3 Stages – £79.20 + VAT – 20% cheaper than Sage UK directly!
Sage 50cloud Accounts Essentials E-Learning is hosted completely online offering that ultimate flexibility in training. Users of this training course can be access it from any computer using their unique ID and password allowing them to work through the course material whenever and wherever they like. The course can be completed in as little as 1 day but it can be accessed for 12 weeks from the day it started.
The course includes:-
- Virtual scenarios take you through each stage
- Re-use the course within the 12 week licence period
- Includes interactive quizzes to test your knowledge
This Sage 50cloud Accounts Essentials E-Learning will provide you with a comprehensive learning tool to fully understand and operate your Sage 50cloud Essentials software. Complete a certification exam to prove your knowledge and gain an official Sage qualification.
As this course is offered online, please check the technical requirements here before ordering!
Stage 1: Setting Up Sage
Ideal if you are new to the software, this stage covers the basic principles of the Sage 50 Essentials Software, from navigation through to creating and amending records to opening balances and controlling user access.
- Navigate confidently through Sage 50cloud Essentials
- Configure your software to suit your company’s requirements
- Set up and amend:
- Users and access rights
- Bank, cash and credit card accounts
- Customer and supplier records
- Understand the role of the chart of accounts and how to amend it
- Enter opening balances for nominal, customer and supplier accounts
Stage 2: Entering day-to-day transactions
This stage covers the core operations of the software. Key topics covered include, processing supplier invoices, credit notes and payments. Additionally you will learn about managing the sales ledger, posting bank payments and receipts and error corrections.
- Enter supplier invoices, credit notes and post supplier payments
- Create and print service invoices, quotes and credit notes for customers
- Post customer receipts
- Post bank and cash transactions
- Produce product invoices and cash sales
- Interrogate your data using searches to enable more accurate reporting
- Understand how to correct errors
- Check and safeguard data using backups
Stage 3: Period end tasks, returns and reconciliations
This stage takes an in-depth look at the processes for Month End, Year End, credit control and VAT returns. It also covers Profit & Loss Reports, Balance sheets and Exporting Sage 50 Essentials to Microsoft Excel.
- Manage your credit control, including statements and overdue letters
- Write off bad debt and perform a VAT reclaim
- Perform a bank reconciliation
- Produce financial reports, including the Profit & Loss report and Balance Sheet
- Produce, check and submit your VAT Return
- Prepare for, and run the Year End routine
- Send information from Sage 50cloud Essentials to Microsoft Excel
Once you’ve completed your courses, you might be interested in completing your qualifications too with the Sage 50cloud Accounts Essentials Certification.