We don’t have to visit your business to provide Sage training.
We provide several companies with Sage training remotely, by dialling into their computer. This gives them the opportunity to tap into our knowledge and experience. They receive training specific to their needs.
Remote training can either be conducted by:
- Dialling into your system using our remote helpdesk software
- Via a web based session for multiple users, across multiple locations using our Join.me screen sharing application
With both options we can provide you with a recording of your training session, should you need to refer to it in future.
The following benefits are included with our remote training package:
- Tailored training session, specific to your needs
- Relevant Sage handouts
- Recording of your session, available for playback
- Access to our Pay As You Go support plan, if required
We deliver remote training in the following time slots:
- 60 minutes (click here to view available slots and prices)
- 90 minutes (click here to view available slots and prices)
We charge for our time not per delegate, so the rate per person can often be very cost effective. Our charge is the same, whether 1 or 6 delegates attend the training we deliver.
If you’d like to see how we’ve helped other companies, please visit our Case Studies page.
* Figure correct as at 16/11/2015