SAGE ACCOUNTS SOLUTIONS LIMITED
Registered in England and Wales No. 06333592
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR SERVICES
The fundamental principles, set out below, govern the provision of business solutions provided by Sage Accounts Solutions, its practice of the profession of bookkeeping, payroll, financial management, training and the conduct of its professional relations with other businesses and individuals.
- In accepting or continuing a professional assignment or occupation, Sage Accounts Solutions shall always have regard to any factor which may reflect adversely upon its integrity and objectivity in relation to that assignment or occupation.
- Sage Accounts Solutions shall both be and appear to be free of any interest which may be regarded, whatever its actual effect, as being incompatible with integrity and objectivity.
- Sage Accounts Solutions shall carry out its professional work in accordance with the technical and professional standards expected and shall not undertake or continue professional work which it is not competent to perform unless it obtains such advice and assistance as will enable it competently to carry out its task.
- Sage Accounts Solutions and its officers shall conduct themselves in a manner consistent with the good reputation of the profession and refrain from any act or default which is likely to bring discredit to the profession or to themselves in their official capacity.
- Sage Accounts Solutions shall respect the confidentiality of information acquired in the course of its work and shall not disclose any such information to a third party without specific authority or unless there is a legal or professional duty to disclose.
Sage Accounts Solutions shall treat as confidential any information about a client’s business affairs acquired in the course of professional work and neither use nor appear to use that information for personal advantage or for the advantage of a third party. Sage Accounts Solutions shall not disclose any such information to any third party without the express consent of the client unless in the reasonable discharge of its duties to the client or unless legally obliged to do so.
The client shall provide any and all information and materials relevant to the performance of the contracted duties of Sage Accounts Solutions in good order and in good time for such duties to be performed.
Training aids, charged as part of the service and specific to the client’s business will belong to the client but are not to be used by the client, other than in the course of its business. They must not be sold or reproduced and provided to third parties. Training aids provided by the supplier, which are not specific to the client, remain in the ownership of the supplier.
The fees charged by Sage Accounts Solutions shall be a fair reflection of the value of the work performed for the client, taking into account the skill and knowledge required for the type of work involved; the level of training and experience of the persons necessarily engaged in the work; the time necessarily occupied by each person engaged in the work; and the degree of responsibility and urgency that the work entails.
Charges and terms of payments will be agreed prior to Sage Accounts Solutions providing the service/s. If any invoice becomes overdue the client’s full outstanding balance with Sage Accounts Solutions becomes due and payable. Sage Accounts Solutions reserves the right to charge interest on overdue invoices at 5% above the base rate in force calculated on a daily basis. Consistent late payment will trigger the requirement for payment in full prior to the supply of further services.
Cancellations of software and training may incur charges for restocking or rescheduling. Cancellations within 7 days of the date booked for training or consultancy will incur the full charge. Otherwise, cancellations are accepted with no penalty. Cancellation during the service shall require payment in respect of any work or evaluation undertaken on behalf of the client up to the point of cancellation.
- Sage Accounts Solutions shall not under any circumstances be liable for any indirect or consequential damages however caused.
- Sage Accounts Solutions liability in respect of any breach or non-performance of any service or order shall be limited to the refund of the invoice value to which the claim relates.
- Whilst Sage Accounts Solutions undertakes to make its best efforts to meet any and all delivery schedules for the contracted service, Sage Accounts Solutions shall not be liable for any loss (including consequential loss or loss of profit) arising either directly or indirectly from any delay in the delivery of the service howsoever caused.
- Where any dependencies on client’s staff, information or materials are required in the provision of the service, any expense or cost of additional effort required to meet the contracted delivery schedule consequent on failure to satisfy such requirements will be borne by the client.
- In the event that Sage Accounts Solutions is prevented from carrying out its obligations under a contract as a result of any cause beyond its reasonable control, such as, but not limited to, Acts of God, War, Strikes, Flood, Terrorism and Failure of third parties to deliver goods, Sage Accounts Solutions shall be relieved of its obligations and liabilities under such contract of sale for as long as such fulfilment is prevented.
In order to comply with the Money Laundering Regulations 2003 Act, Sage Accounts Solutions require photographic identification and proof of home address for some clients.
- If any provision is held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not in any way be affected or impaired.
- Should any Sage Accounts Solutions or third party product be supplied as part of the service, then service should be read as ‘product or service’
- Waiver by Sage Accounts Solutions of any of the terms or the granting of time or indulgence by Sage Accounts Solutions to the client shall in no way affect Sage Accounts Solutions rights.
- Any notice or demand to be given under the terms of this document shall be in writing and shall be delivered by hand or by guaranteed post.
- The laws of England shall apply to these terms and conditions.
The Standard Terms and Conditions are deemed to incorporate these terms and conditions and if contradictory to these terms and conditions these shall prevail.